- This event has passed.
3D Printing Core Course
September 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
In this course you will become comfortable using IG’s 3D printers, The Ender 3, using PLA material. The goal is to have every student make a print from start to finish.
Basic concepts of 3D printing and use of Ithaca Generator’s printers will be covered. Some intermediate techniques may be covered if time allows.
- Printer components and general operation concept
- Creating or finding 3D files
- Using slicer to make G-code for the printer
- Transferring files to the printer
- Starting the print
- Printer safety, operation & maintenance
- Print troubleshooting
Come sign up if you want to use The Generators printers on your own. Join us with any experience level! You will all learn and have a chance to share too.