Note – due to low registration, I am postponing this workshop. Stay tuned!
Hey Members. Xanthe is hosting an “Intro to Arduino” workshop that is great for beginners OR for experienced folks who would like perspective on how to teach beginners.
In this workshop we will:
- Discuss Arduino: What is it? Why does it matter?
- Install Arduino software and set up hardware
- Blink the onboard LED
- Control speed and range of a servo motor
- Program neopixels (addressable colored lights)
- Wire up and test a photosensor (sensors are magic!)
- Prototype form with cardstock (if time)
Please bring your own laptop. If you don’t have one, email email@example.com
This workshop is free to members.
If you aren’t yet a member, join for one month here: https://ithacagenerator.org/join-us/