Joining the Ithaca Generator gives you access to the tools, space, and community you need to make your ideas and projects a reality.
Our areas of work are:
- Laser Cutting
- 3D Printing
- Woodshop (including a CNC router)
- Metal Shop
There is so much you can do within these areas, and since members have access to the whole space, it’s easy to collaborate and create multimedia projects.
All members have the right to:
- Access the space and use the tools and materials available to them
- Join committees and attend board meetings if they choose to do so
- vote for board members and officers
- Be respected and welcomed in our community of makers
All members have the responsibility to:
- Keep the space clean, safe, and useable for others
- Ensure that the space is locked before leaving
- Get the proper training needed to use equipment correctly and safely
For more details about membership, check out our Membership Policies
For the costs and features of membership, go to Membership Tiers and Fees
To sign up for a membership, click Join Us!