Revamp Camp was a collaboration between Ithaca Generator makerspace and Xraise outreach from the Laboratory for Elementary-Particle Physics at Cornell. After learning some Arduino basics the campers took off on their own individual projects, with spectacular results! Here are some photos of our campers and their mentors over the course of the action packed week.
116 West Green St., Ithaca, New York, AKA: Press Bay Alley. Go past Life's So Sweet chocolate store and down the stairs by the loading dock. We are open during the hours shown on our makerspace Open Times calendar.
* 3D Printing: email@example.com (Josh DeRosa)
* Electronics: firstname.lastname@example.org (Vic Aprea)
* Laser Cutter: email@example.com (Nicole Marino)
* Ceramics: firstname.lastname@example.org (Arianna Crawford)
* IG Sustainability: email@example.com (open position)
* Storage/ Organization: firstname.lastname@example.org (Caleb Harned)
* Woodworking: email@example.com (Jon Sanders)
* Metal Work: firstname.lastname@example.org (Laurence Clarkberg)
* Crafts / Textiles: email@example.com (Denise O’Leary)