Chris Stieha, Claire Fox, and Victor Aprea ran a two-day Science in Art workshop at Ithaca Generator in collaboration with the Johnson Museum of Art. Participants gave this workshop great reviews – they enjoyed touring Leo Villareal’s amazing new LED installation “Cosmos” at the Museum, learning about everything from contemporary light art to cellular automata, and gaining a new maker skill in our hands-on soldering workshop, where they completed their own LED matrix to take home. We are planning more programs like this in the future!
116 West Green St., Ithaca, New York, AKA: Press Bay Alley. For woodshop / metalshop location walk past Circus Culture and down the stairs by the loading dock. For Laser Cutter, Electronics, 3D Printing, Ceramics and Crats location walk toward Three Ring Donuts and turn right. We are open during the hours shown on our makerspace Open Times calendar.
* 3D Printing: email@example.com (Josh DeRosa)
* Electronics: firstname.lastname@example.org (Vic Aprea)
* Laser Cutter: email@example.com (Nicole Marino)
* Ceramics: firstname.lastname@example.org (Arianna Crawford)
* IG Sustainability: email@example.com (open position)
* Storage/ Organization: firstname.lastname@example.org (Caleb Harned)
* Woodworking: email@example.com (Jon Sanders)
* Metal Work: firstname.lastname@example.org (Laurence Clarkberg)
* Crafts / Textiles: email@example.com (Denise O’Leary)