Ithaca Generator makerspace is now accepting program proposals for January, February, and March. Programs can be social or educational, and they can be a one-time event, multi-day workshop, or 8 or 10 week class. Some requested topics include: Intro to Electronics, Computer Programming, Metalworking, Intro to Arduinos, and Game Design – but we also look forward to hearing new ideas. We are also scheduling half-hour long presentations on recent projects. Once you have a program idea in mind, visit our website to fill out our proposal form.
116 West Green St., Ithaca, New York, AKA: Press Bay Alley. Go past Life's So Sweet chocolate store and down the stairs by the loading dock. We are open during the hours shown on our makerspace Open Times calendar.
* 3D Printing: firstname.lastname@example.org (Josh DeRosa)
* Electronics: email@example.com (Vic Aprea)
* Laser Cutter: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nicole Marino)
* Ceramics: email@example.com (Arianna Crawford)
* IG Sustainability: firstname.lastname@example.org (open position)
* Storage/ Organization: email@example.com (Caleb Harned)
* Woodworking: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jon Sanders)
* Metal Work: email@example.com (Laurence Clarkberg)
* Crafts / Textiles: firstname.lastname@example.org (Denise O’Leary)