Thanks to Pete Marchetto for donating his faithful bandsaw to the makerspace. Thanks to Larry Clarkberg for donating a mitre saw purchased from Fingerlakes ReUse. Thanks to Al Nolan for donating a 3D printer. And thanks to Abram Connelly for donating a CNC kit. Our tool collection is growing but we still need a few critical tools. In particular a good quality drill press would nicely round out our current collection of shop tools. Contact us if you have a lead on a drill press.
233 Cherry St., Ithaca, New York, Behind Wegman's. We are open during the hours shown on our makerspace Open Times calendar.
* 3D Printing: email@example.com (Josh DeRosa)
* Electronics: firstname.lastname@example.org (Vic Aprea)
* Laser Cutter: email@example.com (Nicole Marino)
* Ceramics: firstname.lastname@example.org (Arianna Crawford)
* IG Sustainability: email@example.com (open position)
* Storage/ Organization: firstname.lastname@example.org (Caleb Harned)
* Woodworking: email@example.com (Jon Sanders)
* Metal Work: firstname.lastname@example.org (Laurence Clarkberg)
* Crafts / Textiles: email@example.com (Denise O’Leary)