Thanks to Pete Marchetto for donating his faithful bandsaw to the makerspace. Thanks to Larry Clarkberg for donating a mitre saw purchased from Fingerlakes ReUse. Thanks to Al Nolan for donating a 3D printer. And thanks to Abram Connelly for donating a CNC kit. Our tool collection is growing but we still need a few critical tools. In particular a good quality drill press would nicely round out our current collection of shop tools. Contact us if you have a lead on a drill press.
116 West Green St., Ithaca, New York, AKA: Press Bay Alley. Go past Life's So Sweet chocolate store and down the stairs by the loading dock. We are open during the hours shown on our makerspace Open Times calendar.
* 3D Printing: firstname.lastname@example.org (Josh DeRosa)
* Electronics: email@example.com (Vic Aprea)
* Laser Cutter: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nicole Marino)
* Ceramics: email@example.com (Arianna Crawford)
* IG Sustainability: firstname.lastname@example.org (open position)
* Storage/ Organization: email@example.com (Caleb Harned)
* Woodworking: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jon Sanders)
* Metal Work: email@example.com (Laurence Clarkberg)
* Crafts / Textiles: firstname.lastname@example.org (Denise O’Leary)